Tuesday, 9 June 2009

Industrial Training:Lecturer 's Visit

Yesterday I've got a call from Dr. Patricia Matanjun. She is our Academic Supervisor & will visit us on the 15th June (Monday). I'm kind of glad because she is a nice & good person. She had received her PhD title recently & i'm proud of her because she is a Sabahan!Her major research is about the study of the seaweed and she is an expert in the food analysis and instrumentation. With the technologies of NIRS (Near Infared Spectroscopy), HPLC, GC and etc. Wow..So far I've learnt all of these and I really like the NIRS machine. It's really fast & reproducible!Maybe in the future I can consider doing my research on this but I still love to venture into the nutrition part which I like the most in my degree course. So, the assessments would be done this way:
Supervisor - 40%
LI Report - 30%
Presentation - 20%
Lecturer Visit - 5%
Daily Report - 5%

So, I'm hoping that everything will go on smoothly as how the Industrial Training goes on. I'm currently in my final months of working and yet still busy with the quality control. A lot of study, work & discussion with fellow QC here. It's almost 6 months & I haven't watch any movie at this times, haha!

Good news, I'm happy that my tennis hero, Mr.Roger Federer had won his 14th GranD Slam and its at the hardest claycourt in France Open. Congratulations!He is now the 6th great tennis player of all time who had won all 4 major grand slams title. Way to go Federer!

I'm currently waiting for my new order book to arrive!
punya lambat..its almost 2 weeks..huh..


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good oppourtunity for you.. grab it all.. and take care

HiIamWelzan said...

Thank u Alv..huhu...hope to get the best..:) take care oso ya..

kukuanga said...

lama juga korang pny LI ni kan? 6 bulan! mine, dulu2 3 bulan jak.

HiIamWelzan said...

ya ba kukuanga...
dulu senior kami pun 3 bln saja..
ni la ni pentadbiran ngada2 kasi 6 bln..kami pla jadi mangsa..huh..